- Deep Thoughts - Writer Ella Road talks to Paul Kirkley about bringing back the Sea Devils for the Easter Special, Legend of the Sea Devils.
- Captain of the Ship - Director Haolu Wang talks to Paul Kirkley about directing Legend of the Sea Devils.
- Devils in the Detail - Ray Holman talks to Emily Cook about his costume design work on Legend of the Sea Devils.
- The Time Meddlers - Graeme Garden, Rufus Hound and Gemma Whelan talk to Barnaby Eaton-Jones about their respective portrayals of the Monk for Big Finish Productions' audio adventures.
- Tales of Terror - Former BBC technician Neil Harlan reveals to Neil Cole his newly-published photographs of the filming of The Keys of Marinus.
- Invisible Ink - Jeff Cummins talks to Bob Fischer about designing book covers for Target Books and the Virgin New Adventures.
- Legend in the Making - Marcus Hearn and Emily Cook preview the Easter Special, Legend of the Sea Devils, with Chris Chibnall and the episode's guest cast.
- After Henry - Simon Guerrier pays tribute to Henry Lincoln, the last surviving writer of 1960s Doctor Who, who passed away in February 2022.
- The Professor and Me - Katy Manning pays tribute to her former partner, close friend and The Green Death co-star Stewart Bevan, who passed away in February.
Readers discuss their early memories of the Sea Devils, Eric Saward, Doctor Who trading cards, the Big Finish audio anthology Old Friends, classic episodes of Doctor Who repeated on Forces TV and Time Fracture.
The Fact of Fiction
- Hydra's Gate - Part Three
- Story: Jacqueline Rayner
- Art: Russ Leach
- Lettering: Roger Langridge
- Editors: Marcus Hearn & Jason Quinn
- Win Genesis audio drama
- Win Solo audio drama
- Win The Outlaws audio drama
- Win Time Wake & Other Stories audiobook
- Win Doctor Who and the Face of Evil audiobook
In promotion of Legend of the Sea Devils, this issue featured a free copy of Doctor Who Discovers Pirates, as well as a double-sided poster. This issue also featured a code to download Out of this World, from Big Finish Productions' Donna Noble: Kidnapped!, for free.
- Editor: Marcus Hearn
- Deputy Editor: Peter Ware
- Art Editor: Peri Godbold
- Design: Paul Taylor
- Editorial Assistant: Emily Cook
- Panini UK Ltd
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Head of Production: Mark Irvine
- Circulation & Trade Marketing Controller: Rebecca Smith
- Head of Marketing: Jess Tadmor
- Marketing Executive: Samantha Hammond
- BBC Studios, UK Publishing
- Chair, Editorial Review Boards: Nicholas Brett
- Managing Director, Consumer Products and Licensing: Stephen Davies
- Director, Magazines and Consumer Products: Mandy Thwaites
- Compliance Manager: Cameron McEwan
- UK Publishing Co-ordinator: Eva Abramik