- The Trip of a Lifetime - The concluding instalment of Paul Kirkley's interview with outgoing executive producer Matt Strevens.
- Invasion Plans - A previously unpublished 1995 interview with Spencer Chapman, who died in January 2022, telling Phil Newman about the difficulties of being a designer on early Doctor Who.
- The Trials of a Script Editor - Eric Saward tells Paul Kirkley about the challenges of being a Doctor Who script editor.
- The World Cup of the Fifth Doctor - Eddie Robson reveals the most popular Fifth Doctor stories, as voted for by DWM readers.
- The Five Best Fifth Doctor... - A guide to Fifth Doctor monsters from Mark Wright, comic strips from Paul Scoones, and audio stories from Matt Michael.
- Radio Control - Eddie Robson details a guide to Doctor Who's free online audio content from the BBC Programme Index.
- Silver Screen - Rhys Williams, Simon Guerrier, and Gavin Rymill make a CGI recreation of the sets used for The Wheel in Space.
The Fact of Fiction
- Hydra's Gate - Part Two
- Story: Jacqueline Rayner
- Art: Russ Leach
- Lettering: Roger Langridge
- Editors: Marcus Hearn & Jason Quinn
- Audio: Old Friends, The Annihilators, The Lone Centurion: Volume Two, The Revenge of the Cybermen, Sleeper Agents
- Win Mind of the Hodiac audio drama
- Win The Collection: Season 14 Blu-ray box set
- Win Agents of the Vulpreen audio drama
- Win Protectors of Time audio drama
- Win Timelash audiobook
- Editor: Marcus Hearn
- Deputy Editor: Peter Ware
- Art Editor: Peri Godbold
- Design: Paul Taylor
- Editorial Assistant: Emily Cook
- Special Thanks: Kevin Lyons
- Panini UK Ltd
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Head of Production: Mark Irvine
- Circulation & Trade Marketing Controller: Rebecca Smith
- Head of Marketing: Jess Tadmor
- Marketing Executive: Samantha Hammond
- BBC Studios, UK Publishing
- Chair, Editorial Review Boards: Nicholas Brett
- Managing Director, Consumer Products and Licensing: Stephen Davies
- Director, Magazines and Consumer Products: Mandy Thwaites
- Compliance Manager: Cameron McEwan
- UK Publishing Co-ordinator: Eva Abramik