- Meeting of Minds: Paul Kirkley talks to Colin Baker, Bonnie Langford, Scott Handcock, Emily Cook, and Russell T Davies about Big Finish Productions' audio adaptation of Russell's unproduced TV story, Mind of the Hodiac.
- Journey's End: Part one of Paul Kirkley's chat with Doctor Who's outgoing executive producer, Matt Strevens, about his time on the show.
- The Key to Time: Jonathan Helm chats to Ben Pickles about the creation of his digital effects during the Thirteenth Doctor's era.
- Designs of the Zodiak: Tamsie Thomas and Myfanwy Harris from Zodiak VFX chat to Jonathan Helm about their award-winning visual work on Doctor Who since Series 12.
- Play It Again: Tim Worthington chats to Doctor Who fan Jess Jurkovic about his YouTube project which pays tribute to Dudley Simpson.
- Lens Flair: Oliver Lake pays tribute to Doctor Who director Michael Ferguson, who died in October 2021.
- Harbouring Ambitions: Paul Hayes looks back at the build-up to the announcement of Doctor Who's TV comeback in 2003, and how Russell T Davies' revival nearly entered production as far back as 1998.
Stats and viewing figures analysed for Eve of the Daleks.
- Trading cards
The Fact of Fiction
- Hydra's Gate - Part One
- Story: Jacqueline Rayner
- Art: Russ Leach
- Lettering: Roger Langridge
- Editors: Marcus Hearn & Jason Quinn
- Audio: Charlotte Pollard: The Further Adventuress, Peladon, Warbringer, Time and the Rani, London, 1965
- Win Old Friends audio drama
- Win The Lone Centurion: Volume Two audio drama
- Win The Annihilators audio drama
- Win Doctor Who and the Revenge of the Cybermen audiobook
- Win Short Trips: Volume 11 audiobook
- Editor: Marcus Hearn
- Deputy Editor: Peter Ware
- Art Editor: Peri Godbold
- Design: Paul Taylor
- Editorial Assistant: Emily Cook
- Panini UK Ltd
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Head of Production: Mark Irvine
- Circulation & Trade Marketing Controller: Rebecca Smith
- Head of Marketing: Jess Tadmor
- Marketing Executive: Samantha Hammond
- BBC Studios, UK Publishing
- Chair, Editorial Review Boards: Nicholas Brett
- Managing Director, Consumer Products and Licensing: Stephen Davies
- Director, Magazines and Consumer Products: Mandy Thwaites
- Compliance Manager: Cameron McEwan
- UK Publishing Co-ordinator: Eva Abramik