- A Good Man Goes to War: Jamie Magnus Stone talks to Emily Cook about directing his second series of Doctor Who with Series 13.
- Once Direction: Azhur Saleem talks to Paul Kirkley about making his TV directing debut on Series 13.
- Back in Time for Terror: Annabel Scholey talks to Paul Kirkley about her time as Claire Brown and her history with Doctor Who.
- Á la Mode: Ray Holman talks to Emily Cook about designing and realising the costumes for Swarm, Azure, Mary Seacole, the Thirteenth Doctor's inverse coat, and Karvanista.
- In the Loop: Paul Kirkley, Marcus Hearn, and Emily Cook preview Eve of the Daleks with insights from Chris Chibnall, Mandip Gill, John Bishop, and new director Annetta Laufer.
- Box of Delights: Paul Kirkley follows the crew of CBBC's The Dengineers as they create a unique TARDIS den for young fan Adam Gillett.
- Christmas presents
The Fact of Fiction
- Story: Jacqueline Rayner
- Art: Russ Leach
- Lettering: Roger Langridge
- Editors: Marcus Hearn & Jason Quinn
- TV: Once, Upon Time, Village of the Angels, Survivors of the Flux
- Audio: The Year of Martha Jones, Stranded 3, Curios, The Underwater Menace, K9 Audio Annual
- Win The Collection - Season 10, Season 18, Season 19 and Season 23 Blu-ray boxsets
- Win Warbringer audio drama
- Win The Year of Martha Jones audio drama
- Editor: Marcus Hearn
- Deputy Editor: Peter Ware
- Art Editor/Designer: Peri Godbold
- Designer: Mike Jones, Paul Taylor
- Editorial Assistant: Emily Cook
- Panini UK Ltd
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Head of Production: Mark Irvine
- Circulation & Trade Marketing Controller: Rebecca Smith
- Head of Marketing: Jess Tadmor
- Marketing Executive: Samantha Hammond
- BBC Studios, UK Publishing
- Chair, Editorial Review Boards: Nicholas Brett
- Managing Director, Consumer Products and Licensing: Stephen Davies
- Director, Magazines and Consumer Products: Mandy Thwaites
- Compliance Manager: Cameron K McEwan
- UK Publishing Co-ordinator: Eva Abramik