The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Contents[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
- The Hartnell Years
- Living in the Past
Comic content[edit | edit source]
Fiction[edit | edit source]
Archives[edit | edit source]
- Archive Feature: Death to the Daleks (retelling by episode, with no credits) (The cover states the Archive is The Ark, which had appeared in DWM#55)
- Episode Guide: The Highlanders to The Faceless Ones (listing details including dates, episode endings, credits and dates):
Interviews / Profiles[edit | edit source]
Previews[edit | edit source]
Reviews[edit | edit source]
A4 pin-ups[edit | edit source]
Also featuring[edit | edit source]
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Doctor Who Letters (Letters Page)
- Matrix Data Bank (2 pages of Questions and Answers)
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Editor: Alan McKenzie
- Design: Steve O'Leary and Rahid Khan
- Consultant: Jeremy Bentham
- Production: Tim Hampson and Nigel Bulloch
- Publisher: Stan Lee
Additional details[edit | edit source]
- Special William Hartnell themed issue.
- The year is not displayed on the front cover.
- The main cover image is a rare colour photo from TV: Marco Polo. The smaller photo is from TV: The Celestial Toymaker.
- The Dalek Tapes comic strip appears on the back page in full colour for the first time. Despite announcing "follow the adventures of the Daleks every month in colour!" and "continued next month!", the Dalek strip does not continue next month but in DWM 58. The caption boxes at the start and end are again edited.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.