Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Doctor Who Magazine 558 was the issue of the magazine cover-dated Winter 2020.
- Full Lilt
- Colin Spaull interviewed by Jason Arnopp about his time acting in Revelation of the Daleks, Rise of the Cybermen, and The Age of Steel.
- Production Notes
- Treasured Memories (by Emma Reeves)
- An overview and introduction of the collectables special issue of DWM.
- Dalek Rolykins (by Tim Worthington)
- Doctor Who and the Daleks (by Oliver Wake)
- Talking Daleks (by Alistair McGown)
- Weetabix Cards (by Nick Setchfield)
- Genesis of the Daleks on vinyl (by Tim Worthington)
- Doctor Who Weekly (by Robert Fairclough)
- Revenge of the Cybermen on VHS (by Paul Kirkley)
- Dapol Action Figures (by Jim Sangster)
- Doctor Who Adventures Toys (by Jamie Lenman)
- Cyberman Voice Changer (by Emily Cook)
- Domes Under the Hammer (by Alistair McGown)
- Looking at some of the most valuable Doctor Who items to go on auction and some of the best bargains.
- Time and Relative Donations in Space (by Paul Kirkley)
- The history of Doctor Who supporting Children in Need on its fortieth anniversary month.
- The first of a two-part focus on how the 1960s Dalek spin-offs were not entirely the work of Terry Nation.
The Fact of Fiction
- Audio: Master Thief/Lesser Evils, Heritage 4
- Talking book: Daleks Destroy: The Secret Invasion & Other Stories
- Win Time Lord Victorious: The Road to the Dark Times Blu-ray
- Win The Wintertime Paradox book
- Win Daleks Destroy talking books
- Win The Tenth Doctor and River Song audio drama
- Win Weeping Angel figurine
The Blogs of Doom
- Editor: Marcus Hearn
- Deputy Editor: Peter Ware
- Art Editor/Designer: Peri Godbold
- Designer: Mike Jones
- Editorial Assistant: Emily Cook
- Panini UK Ltd
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Head of Production: Mark Irvine
- Circulation & Trade Marketing Controller: Rebecca Smith
- Head of Marketing: Jess Tadmor
- Marketing Executive: Jess Bell
- BBC Studios, UK Publishing
- Chair, Editorial Review Boards: Nicholas Brett
- Managing Director, Consumer Products and Licensing: Stephen Davies
- Head of Publishing: Mandy Thwaites
- Compliance Manager: Cameron K McEwan
- UK Publishing Co-ordinator: Eva Abramik