Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- Out of the TARDIS
- Legend in the Making
- Love and Monsters
- Secrets of the Orient
- Epic Intent (by John J Johnston and Dan Tostevin)
- An overview of the various strands of Time Lord Victorious and how they tie together.
- The Path to Victory (by James Goss)
- Brief summaries of key characters' stories in Time Lord Victorious across all media.
- Doctor Who Classics (by Richard Molesworth)
- A look at the BBC's attempts to repeat several classic Doctor Who episodes on BBC Two across summer 1978.
- New Adventures in Sci-Fi (by Paul Kirkley)
- The team behind the Virgin New Adventures novels discuss how they came about and what made them unique.
- Written in the Stars (by Paul Kirkley)
- Over a dozen authors of the New Adventures reveal how they got into the job.
The Fact of Fiction
- Marco Polo, episodes one to four
- Blu-ray / DVD: Fury from the Deep
- Audio: The Eighth Doctor: Time War: Volume Four, The Flying Dutchman/Displaced
- Talking book: Enlightenment
- Win Fury from the Deep Blu-ray Steelbook
- Win He Kills Me, He Kills Me Not audio drama
- Win Shadow of the Daleks 1 audio drama
- Win Enlightenment talking book
- Win Time Lord Victorious T-shirts
The Blogs of Doom
- Harold Chorley
- Editor: Marcus Hearn
- Deputy Editor: Peter Ware
- Art Editor/Designer: Peri Godbold
- Designer: Mike Jones
- Editorial Assistant: Emily Cook
- Panini UK Ltd
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Head of Production: Mark Irvine
- Circulation & Trade Marketing Controller: Rebecca Smith
- Head of Marketing: Jess Tadmor
- Marketing Executive: Jess Bell
- BBC Studios, UK Publishing
- Chair, Editorial Review Boards: Nicholas Brett
- Managing Director, Consumer Products and Licensing: Stephen Davies
- Head of Publishing: Mandy Thwaites
- Compliance Manager: Cameron K McEwan
- UK Publishing Co-ordinator: Eva Abramik
- This was the first issue since DWM 552 to feature a comic strip since the three-issue break as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. It was published in a standalone, double-length supplement.