- Out of the TARDIS
- Golden Years
A look at UKTV Gold repeats of Doctor Who during the 1990's and early 2000's.
- Secret Lemonade Drinker
- A Near-Death Experience
- Smart to be Square
In-depth look at the 1990 BSB TV repeats of Doctor Who and their culmination in a Galaxy Weekend event - a weekend-long repeat marathon, featuring special studio guests, linking material and interviews.
- Making Waves
The making of the Fury from the Deep animation.
- Controversial Continuity - Companions
A look at the complicated and sometimes contradictory information given in the TV show about certain companions and their lives.
- Controversial Continuity - Silurians
- Controversial Continuity - UNIT Dating
- Controversial Continuity - The Fourth Dimension
The Fact of Fiction
- Blu-ray DVD The Power of the Daleks Special Edition
- Audio: The Sixth Doctor and Peri: Volume One, Out of Time
- Soundtrack: The Massacre
- Win The Complete Series Six Blu-ray Steelbook
- Win Lost in Translation Audio Drama
- Win The Flying Dutchman / Displaced Audio Drama
- Win Heritage 4 Audio Drama
- Win Hearts of Darkness Audio Drama
The Blogs of Doom
- The Investigator
- Editor: Marcus Hearn
- Deputy Editor: Peter Ware
- Art Editor/Designer: Peri Godbold
- Designer: Mike Jones
- Editorial Assistant: Emily Cook
- Panini UK Ltd
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Head of Production: Mark Irvine
- Circulation & Trade Marketing Controller: Rebecca Smith
- Head of Marketing: Jess Tadmor
- Marketing Executive: Jess Bell
- BBC Studios, UK Publishing
- Chair, Editorial Review Boards: Nicholas Brett
- Managing Director, Consumer Products and Licensing: Stephen Davies
- Head of Publishing: Mandy Thwaites
- Compliance Manager: Cameron K McEwan
- UK Publishing Co-ordinator: Eva Abramik
- This was the fifth issue to be worked on remotely, due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This was the third consecutive issue to lack a comic story. As announced in DWM 552, the comic strips took a 3-issue break as a result of the aforementioned pandemic.