- Introducing... the Fifth Doctor
- Behind the Scenes Report: Costume Design
Comic content Edit
- Archive Feature: TV: The Ark (synopsis only by Richard Marson)
- Episode Guide: The Savages to The Power of the Daleks (listing details including dates, episode endings, credits and dates):
Interviews / Profiles Edit
A4 pin-ups Edit
Also featuring Edit
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Doctor Who Letters (Letters Page)
- Matrix Data Bank (2 pages of Questions and Answers)
- Season Survey Results
- Editor: Alan McKenzie
- Design: Jimmy Ross
- Art Assistance: D. Hands
- Consultant: Jeremy Bentham
- Production: Tim Hampson and Nigel Bulloch
- Publisher: Stan Lee
Additional details Edit
- The year is not displayed on the front cover.
- The main cover image of the Fifth Doctor was a promotional shot for the new Doctor.
- The Photo-File is credited to Jeremy Bentham with thanks to Linda Williams for research help.
- The Dalek Tapes continue as a back-up comic strip. This time the first page is printed nearly unedited, while the opening and closing blocks of the other three pages are still in black and white.
- The two pages of the Season Survey are printed in the smallest possible type font - the same as the credits; fortunately, the background was white!
- The cover says that 'Death to the Daleks' is the Archive story. Inside however it is in fact 'The Ark'. DWM 56 actually has 'Death to the Daleks' as the archive story but says 'The Ark' is on the cover.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.