Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Contents[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
- Photo-feature: Monster Gallery 5: The Invaders
- Doctor Who Exhibitions
Comic content[edit | edit source]
Fiction[edit | edit source]
Archives[edit | edit source]
- Archive Feature: TV: Image of the Fendahl (synopsis only by Richard Marson)
- Episode Guide: The Chase to The Myth Makers (listing details including dates, episode endings, credits and dates):
Interviews / Profiles[edit | edit source]
- Star ProFile: Katy Manning (Actress)
- Peter Grimwade (Director) interviewed by Jeremy Bentham
- Photo-file Number 4: Sarah Sutton (Actress)
Previews[edit | edit source]
- TV: Logopolis
Reviews[edit | edit source]
- Season Review and Season Survey
A4 pin-ups[edit | edit source]
Also featuring[edit | edit source]
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Doctor Who Letters (Letters Page)
- Matrix Data Bank (Questions and Answers)
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Editor: Alan McKenzie
- Layout: Steve O'Leary and Rahid Khan
- Consultant: Jeremy Bentham
- Production: Tim Hampson and Nigel Bulloch
- Publisher: Stan Lee
Additional details[edit | edit source]
- The year is not shown on the front cover.
- The cover images show the Fourth Doctor from TV: State of Decay and the smaller image is from TV: Image of the Fendahl.
- Matrix Data Bank is a two page extended feature this issue.
- The Dalek Tapes reappear as a back-up comic strip. This time the four pages are printed unedited, but still in black and white.
- Steve Parkhouse takes over from Steve Moore as the regular comic strip writer for the Doctor's adventures.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.