- You may be looking for the issue of DWM as it exists within the DWU.
Doctor Who Magazine 500 was the issue of the magazine cover-dated July 2016. As a milestone edition, it celebrated five hundred issues of Doctor Who Magazine, and had a cover which was based on the first issue of Doctor Who Weekly back in 1979.
- 1 Contents
- 2 Credits
- 3 Footnotes
Profiles / Interviews
- A reprint of William Hartnell's replies to young fan Lynn Young in 1965 (published in DWM 375 in 2004), and Peter Capaldi's responses to the same questions
- Story: Scott Gray
- Art: Dave Gibbons, Roger Langridge, Adrian Salmon, Dan McDaid, John Ridgway, David A Roach
- Pencils: Mike Collins, Martin Geraghty
- Inks: David A Roach
- Colours: James Offredi
- Letters: Dave Gibbons, Roger Langridge
- Editor: John Ainsworth
- Doctor Whoah! by Baxter
- The Secret History of Life Before Doctor Who Magazine! by Lew Stringer
- Doctor Whos? by Tim Quinn and Dicky Howett
The Fact of Fiction
The DWM Review
- Book: In the Blood
- Talking book: The Invasion
- Vinyl LPs: Genesis of the Daleks, Dr. Who & the Daleks
- DVD: Myth Makers: Nigel Robinson
- Missing in Action!: The Tenth Planet episode 4
- DWM looks back on one of Doctor Who's missing episodes
- Win over £500 of Doctor Who Blu-rays and DVDs
- Win BBC Audio CD bundle
- Win a visit to Big Finish's studios
- Win The Tenth Doctor Adventures CD box set
- Win In the Blood book
- Audio: The Two Masters, The Trouble with Drax, The Second Doctor: Volume One, Shutdown, Lost and Found, Torchwood: Moving Target
- Talking books: The Claws of Axos, Scream of the Shalka
Pick of the Penguin
- Frobisher returns to the magazine's letter page to look at what DWM readers have posted.
A History of Doctor Who in 100 Objects...
- The Y-chromosome
- A Letter from the Doctor
- Doctor Who Magazine has a great artistic flavour...
- DWM goes behind the scenes with its Peter Capaldi cover shoot celebrating 500 issues
- The TARDIS Log!
- A guide to the first 500 issues of DWM
- Doctor Who 2001
- Mark Gatiss, Gareth Roberts and Clayton Hickman talk to DWM about their 2001 pitch to bring back Doctor Who
- Let's do the Time Vworp again!
- DWM looks back at 20 of the best moments of the past 500 issues of the magazine's comic strip
- 500 DWM Issues - a full cover gallery of every previous issue of Doctor Who Magazine.
- Editor: Tom Spilsbury
- Deputy Editor: Peter Ware
- Art Editor: Richard Atkinson
- Editorial Assistant: Emily Cook
- Cover Photograph Shot Exclusively for DWM by Ray Burmiston
- Panini UK Ltd
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Head of Production: Mark Irvine
- Production Assistant: Jez Meteyard
- Circulation & Trade Marketing Controller: Rebecca Smith
- Head of Marketing: Jess Tadmor
- Marketing Executives: Jess Bell, Becci Andrews
- BBC Worldwide, UK publishing
- Director of Editorial Governance: Nicholas Brett
- Director of Consumer Products and Publishing: Andrew Moultrie
- Head of UK Publishing: Chris Kerwin
- Publisher: Mandy Thwaites
- Publishing Co-ordinator: Eva Abramik