Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- Archive Feature: TV: The War Games Part One of Two (synopsis only by Richard Marson)
- Episode Guide: An Unearthly Child to The Keys of Marinus (listing details including dates, episode endings, credits and dates)
Interviews / Profiles
A4 pin-ups / Poster
- B&W Robot from TV: The Robots of Death
- (see comment below regarding four Doctors centre-page pull-out)
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Doctor Who Letters (Letters Page)
- Fantastic Facts
- Colouring Competition (For 1 of 30 sets of K9 Books by Sparrow Publishing)
- Tie-breaker Competition (For 1 of 20 Doctor Who Boardgames from Games Workshop)
- Editor: Alan McKenzie
- Layout: Steve O'Leary and Rahid Khan
- Consultant: Jeremy Bentham
- Publisher: Stan Lee
- Additional Input: Letters Page (from DWM 53): For the second time TV: The War Games is incorrectly called the longest Doctor Who story.
- The cover images are from TV: The Three Doctors and the Fourth Doctor from TV: Robot.
- This "Special 50th Issue" of DWM includes a free A2 full colour pull-out showing all four Doctors with a listing of their adventures (indicating the number of individual episodes). Although this is a stapled insert and so could be regarded as a part of the magazine and its occasional use of centre colour pages, the reverse side is blank and for this reason is not being counted as a 'normal' but a special addition.
- The first part of a detailed Episode Guide to all the Doctor's adventures begins in this issue.
- The Archives feature returns to breaking the story down into episodes.
- The letters page is renamed "Doctor Who Letters".
- The year is not included on the front cover, which had a cover price of 30p (UK).