Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- 1 Contents
- 1.1 Profiles / Interviews
- 1.2 Comic strip
- 1.3 Regular features
- 1.4 Special features
- 2 Credits
Contents[edit | edit source]
Profiles / Interviews[edit | edit source]
Comic strip[edit | edit source]
- The Eye of Torment Part Two
- Story: Scott Gray
- Pencils: Martin Geraghty
- Inks: David A Roach
- Colours: James Offredi
- Letters: Roger Langridge
- Editors: Tom Spilsbury & Peter Ware
Regular features[edit | edit source]
The DWM Review[edit | edit source]
- TV: Deep Breath, Into the Dalek, Robot of Sherwood, Listen.
- Audio: Zygon Hunt, The Fifth Doctor Box Set, Revenge of the Swarm.
- Books: Doctor Who: The Official Quiz Book, Classic Doctor Who DVD Compendium.
Competitions[edit | edit source]
- Win Doctor Who: The Secret Lives of Monsters, character action figures, Philip Hinchcliffe Presents and Classic Doctor Who DVD Compendium.
Coming soon[edit | edit source]
The Time Team[edit | edit source]
Galaxy Forum[edit | edit source]
Production notes[edit | edit source]
Public Image[edit | edit source]
Special features[edit | edit source]
- Episode previews
- Like Clockwork
- Spoiled Rotten!
- DWM investigates the concept of spoilers
- When Worlds Collide...
A History of Doctor Who in 100 Objects[edit | edit source]
Supporting artist of the month[edit | edit source]
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Editor: Tom Spilsbury
- Assistant Editor: Peter Ware
- Art Editor: Richard Atkinson
- Designer: Paul Vyse
- Production Assistants: John Ainsworth, Mark Wright
- Panini UK Ltd
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Head of Production: Mark Irvine
- Production Assistant: Jez Meteyard
- Circulation & Trade Marketing Controller: Katie Wilkinson
- Head of Marketing: Jess Tadmor
- Marketing Executive: Jess Bell
- BBC Worldwide, UK Publishing
- Director of UK Publishing: Nicholas Brett
- Head of UK Publishing: Chris Kerwin
- Head of Editorial, UK Publishing: Jenny Potter
- UK Publishing Co-ordinator: Eva Abramik
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.