Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- 1 Contents
- 1.1 Profiles / Interviews
- 1.2 Comic strip
- 1.3 Regular features
- 1.4 Special features
- 2 Credits
Profiles / Interviews
- The Eye of Torment Part Two
- Story: Scott Gray
- Pencils: Martin Geraghty
- Inks: David A Roach
- Colours: James Offredi
- Letters: Roger Langridge
- Editors: Tom Spilsbury & Peter Ware
The DWM Review
- TV: Deep Breath, Into the Dalek, Robot of Sherwood, Listen.
- Audio: Zygon Hunt, The Fifth Doctor Box Set, Revenge of the Swarm.
- Books: Doctor Who: The Official Quiz Book, Classic Doctor Who DVD Compendium.
- Win Doctor Who: The Secret Lives of Monsters, character action figures, Philip Hinchcliffe Presents and Classic Doctor Who DVD Compendium.
The Time Team
- Episode previews
- Like Clockwork
- Spoiled Rotten!
- DWM investigates the concept of spoilers
- When Worlds Collide...
A History of Doctor Who in 100 Objects
Supporting artist of the month
- Editor: Tom Spilsbury
- Assistant Editor: Peter Ware
- Art Editor: Richard Atkinson
- Designer: Paul Vyse
- Production Assistants: John Ainsworth, Mark Wright
- Panini UK Ltd
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Head of Production: Mark Irvine
- Production Assistant: Jez Meteyard
- Circulation & Trade Marketing Controller: Katie Wilkinson
- Head of Marketing: Jess Tadmor
- Marketing Executive: Jess Bell
- BBC Worldwide, UK Publishing
- Director of UK Publishing: Nicholas Brett
- Head of UK Publishing: Chris Kerwin
- Head of Editorial, UK Publishing: Jenny Potter
- UK Publishing Co-ordinator: Eva Abramik