Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Doctor Who Magazine 471 was the issue of the magazine cover-dated April 2014. Cover-dated just a few months after the 50th anniversary of "The Survivors", its cover billed the issue as a 50 years of the Daleks souvenir issue.
Contents[edit | edit source]
Profiles / Interviews[edit | edit source]
Comic strip[edit | edit source]
- The Blood of Azrael part 2
- Story: Scott Gray
- Pencils: Mike Collins
- Inks: David A Roach
- Colours: James Offredi
- Letters: Roger Langridge
- Editors: Tom Spilsbury & Peter Ware
Regular features[edit | edit source]
The Fact of Fiction[edit | edit source]
- Feature by Alan Barnes
The DWM Review[edit | edit source]
- DVD: The Web of Fear
- Audio: The Dying Light, Antidote to Oblivion, The King of Sontar
- Ebooks: Nothing O'Clock, The Death Pit
- Books: Companions: Fifty Years of Doctor Who Assistants
Competitions[edit | edit source]
- Win the unofficial guide Companions: Fifty Years of Doctor Who Assistants
- Win Harvest of Time book
- Win Scavenger CD
- Win The Crooked Man CD
- Win updated two-volume edition of The Television Companion
Coming soon[edit | edit source]
The Time Team[edit | edit source]
Production notes[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor Who head writer and executive producer explains the development of the script from start to finish.
Galaxy Forum[edit | edit source]
- DWM readers discuss the Twelfth Doctor's new costume and the coming end of the classic Doctor Who DVD range
A History of Doctor Who in 100 Objects...[edit | edit source]
- Half a million tons of TNT (from Daleks: The Secret Invasion)
Special features[edit | edit source]
- We Are the Daleks
- Jonathan Morris explains the longevity of the Daleks across television, prose, comics and audio
- Anatomy of a Dalek
- Gavin Rymill illustrates and writes about what keeps the mutated creature inside a Dalek alive and armed.
- The Life and Times of a Dalek!
- Gavin Rymill examines the journey a Dalek originally constructed by Shawcraft in 1963 has taken and where it is now.
- The Model of Perfection!
- In part two of this feature, Mike Tucker, Alan Marshall and Nick Kool discuss how they achieved their work as the BBC Visual Effects team.
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Editor: Tom Spilsbury
- Assistant Editor: Peter Ware
- Art Editor: Richard Atkinson
- Editorial Assistants: John Ainsworth, Mark Wright
- Panini UK Ltd
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Head of Production: Mark Irvine
- Production Assistant: Jez Meteyard
- Circulation & Trade Marketing Controller: Katie Wilkinson
- Marketing Executive: Jess Bell
- BBC Worldwide, UK Publishing
- Director of UK Publishing: Nicholas Brett
- Head of UK Publishing: Chris Kerwin
- Head of Editorial, UK Publishing: Jenny Potter
- UK Publishing Co-ordinator: Eva Abramik
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.