Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- Doctor Who Overseas Part 2: A New World - A detailed look restoring colour to Jon Pertwee stories.
Profiles / Interviews
- The Chains Of Olympus (Part 4)
- Story: Scott Gray
- Pencil Art: Mike Collins
- Inks: David A Roach
- Colours: James Offredi
- Lettering: Roger Langridge
- Editors: Tom Spilsbury & Peter Ware
The Fact of Fiction
- DVD: The Face of Evil, Revisitations 3, The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe
- CDs: The Children of Seth, Destination: Nerva, The Curse of Davros, The Anachronauts
- Books: Shada, 100 Scariest Monsters, Patrick Troughton The Biography, Shooty Dog Thing 2th & Claw, Magic of the Angels
- The Dæmons (DVD)
- The Sarah Jane Adventures: The Fifth Series (DVD)
- Jago & Litefoot: Series 4 (CD)
- Paradise Towers (CD)
- Sixth Doctor costume print
- DVD: The Dæmons
- CDs: The Wrath of the Iceni, Wirrn Isle, Binary, Torchwood: Army of One, Paradise Towers, Jago & Litefoot: Series 4
The Time Team
Countdown to 50!
- The star letter went to Shani Cossins for sharing her experience from the Doctor Who Symphonic Spectacular in Melbourne, Australia. Other discussion topics included praise for the 'Doctor Who Overseas' articles in DWM 444 and speculation on the 50th anniversary special.
- Executive producer Caroline Skinner discussed technical problems at the Doctor Who Symphonic Spectacular in Melbourne and working with Steven Moffat.
- to be added
- Editor: Tom Spilsbury
- Assistant Editor: Peter Ware
- Art Editor: Richard Atkinson
- Editorial Assistants: John Ainsworth and Mark Wright
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Head of Production: Mark Irvine
- Production Assistant: Jez Meteyard
- Circulation and Trade Marketing Controller: Rebecca Smith
- Head of Marketing: Jess Tadmor
- Marketing Executive: Jess Doran