The 440th issue of Doctor Who Magazine was dedicated to the memory of Elisabeth Sladen, who played Sarah Jane Smith in many stories as both a companion of the Doctor and the lead of her very own spin-off, The Sarah Jane Adventures. It was current from 20 October through 16 November 2011.
- Remembering Elisabeth Sladen - Compilation of Elisabeth Sladen-themed interviews with Brian Miller, Sadie Miller, Katy Manning, John Barrowman , Louise Jameson, Sophie Aldred, Richard Franklin, John Levene, Philip Hinchcliffe, Terrance Dicks, Christopher Barry and Graeme Harper, Lisa Bowerman, and many more.
- The Doctor's Best Friend: a brief biography of the life of Elisabeth Sladen.
- The Final Interview: a full, uncut copy of Elisabeth Sladen's final interview in a 2010 issue of Radio Times.
- The Last Adventures: interviews with Phil Ford, Daniel Anthony, Anjli Mohindra, and Sinead Michael, about the final episodes of The Sarah Jane Adventures.
- The Fact of Fiction: The Hand of Fear
- - Story: Jonathan Morris
- - Art: Martin Geraghty
- - Inks: David A Roach
- - Colours: James Offredi
- - Letters: Roger Langridge
- - Editors: Tom Spilsbury and Scott Gray
- Production Notes
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Beyond The Tardis
- Public Image
- Galaxy Forum
- Countdown To 50!
- The Time Team
- Comic Strip
- A Battle of Wits