The 416th issue of Doctor Who Magazine was the last issue produced under the first logo of the revived series before it underwent a redesign for the Eleventh Doctor era. It was current from 10 December 2009 through 6 January 2010. It served as the sendoff issue for David Tennant, the Tenth Doctor, and the Russell T Davies production era altogether, detailing the grand finale regeneration story, The End of Time.
- David Tennant
- The End is Here! The Tenth Doctor speaks out about his final amazing adventure!
- The End of Time (preview)
- The Watchers Christmas Quiz
- Space-Time telegraph
- Review of 2009
- The Watchers Guide to the Tenth Doctor
Profiles / Interviews
The Time Team
With this instalment, the Time Team completes its 10-year mandate to view and review all of the original Doctor Who stories from 1963 to 1996. In addition to the review of the TV movie, the article includes a retrospective and a hiatus for the column is announced.
- The Crimson Hand - Part 1
- - Story: Dan McDaid
- - Pencil Art: Martin Geraghty
- - Inks: David A. Roach
- - Colours: James Offredi
- - Letters: Roger Langridge
- - Editors: Tom Spilsbury and Scott Gray
The Fact of Fiction
- The Christmas Invasion - David Bailey turns back the clock back fours years, to the moment we met the Tenth Doctor...
- The Series Two boxset of The Sarah Jane Adventures. Episodes consist of...
- The Darksmith Legacy
- The Doctor Who files: Collector's Edition
- The Doctor Who Stories
- The Ultimate Monster Guide
to be added
The New Look DWM issue 417 7th January 2010
- Letter from the Editor
- Production Notes - Showrunner Russell T Davies writes his last column for DWM!
- Gallifrey Guardian - All the latest news from every corner of the Doctor Who universe...
- Who On Earth Is... - Nabil Shaban
- Editor - Tom Spilsbury
- Assistant Editor - Peter Ware
- Designers - Peri Godbold
- Head of Production - Mark Irvine
- Managing Editor - Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director - Mike Riddell