The 415th issue of Doctor Who Magazine was current from 12 November through 9 December 2009. This issue covered David Tennant's penultimate serial as the Tenth Doctor, the autumn special The Waters of Mars.
Content[edit | edit source]
Death on Mars!
Articles[edit | edit source]
- I want to be a DWM reporter - A young teenaged reporter goes behind the scenes of the recording on The Waters of Mars.
- The Lost Stories - DWM looks into the lost stories of 1986 that were never produced.
- The Watcher's guide to the Ninth Doctor
Profiles / Interviews[edit | edit source]
The Time Team[edit | edit source]
Comic content[edit | edit source]
- Ghosts of the Northern Line - Part 2
- - Story: Dan McDaid
- - Pencil Art: Paul Grist
- - Inks: James Offredi
- - Letters: Roger Langridge
- - Editors: Tom Spilsbury and Scott Gray
The Fact of Fiction[edit | edit source]
- The Pirate Planet - David Bailey watches for omens and declares a new golden age of prosperity for all...
Reviews[edit | edit source]
DVDs reviewed[edit | edit source]
Books reviewed[edit | edit source]
Audios reviewed[edit | edit source]
- The Shadow People
- The White Wolf
- Blue Forgotten Planet
- Castle of Fear
- The Pyralis Effect
- The Day of the Troll
Previews[edit | edit source]
DVD previews[edit | edit source]
to be added
Audio previews[edit | edit source]
Regular features[edit | edit source]
- Letter from the Editor
- Production Notes - Showrunner Russell T Davies writes exclusively for DWM - as he writes a penultimate column for DWM.
- - Illustration by Ben Morris
- Gallifrey Guardian - All the latest news from every corner of the Doctor Who universe...
- Who On Earth Is... - Mark Williams
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Editor - Tom Spilsbury
- Assistant Editor - Peter Ware
- Designers - Peri Godbold
- Head of Production - Mark Irvine
- Managing Editor - Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director - Mike Riddell
|name = DWMSE issues
|title = Doctor Who Magazine Special Edition
|state = collapsed
|groupwidth = 70px
|group1 = Doctor Who Magazine
Special Edition |list1 =