Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
It was the four-hundredth regular issue of the magazine. To mark this, it featured several celebratory articles. The cover's photo shoot took place on the TARDIS set during the shooting of Journey's End.
- The Sheer Brilliance of Doctor Who as told by Gary Gillatt
- World of Adventures! - Series 2 of The Sarah Jane Adventures report.
- Four Hundred DWMs! - If you haven't already noticed, DWM is 400 issues old this month. The Watcher takes a nostalgic look back over the last four centuries.
Profiles / Interviews
- In The Midnight Hour - In his most candid interview ever, Russell T Davies invites DWM into his Manchester home to reveal the truth about the 2009 Specials, lying in interviews, the darkest corners of fandom, and "twisty-turny, timey-wimey"...Words by Benjamin Cook, Photo: Rex
- Who on Earth is David Tennant - Who's better, William Shakespeare or Russell T Davies?
- Phil Ford
- Thinktwice (Part 1) - For the first time since The Flood, Doctor Who Magazine comics introduces a new companion, namely Majenta Pryce. (The character had, however, debuted in an earlier story.)
- Doctor Whoah! by Baxter
Audio adventures reviewed
- AUDIO: The Great Space Elevator
- AUDIO: The Doomwood Curse
- AUDIO: The Vengeance of Morbius
- PROSE/BBC Audio: Doctor Who and the Pyramids of Mars/Doctor Who and the Dæmons
The Time Team
Stories reviewed by the Time Team:
- TV: Terror of the Vervoids
- TV: The Ultimate Foe, with special guest reviewer; Colin Baker, for his last story and Issue 400
- Chance to visit the set of Doctor Who
- Win an exclusive DWM framed print
- Win Torchwood Series Two DVD boxset
- Win The Forever Trap
- Win The War Machines on DVD
- Win The Ultimate Adventure on CD
- Letter from the editor
- Production Notes by Russell T Davies
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Galaxy Forum
- You Are Not Alone - Why DWM made me the fan I am - Neil Harris wallows in his pile of DWMs...
- Who On Earth Is... (David Tennant)
- Editor: Tom Spilsbury
- Assistant Editor: Peter Ware
- Designer: Peri Godbold
- Head of Production: Mark Irvine
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
- The free poster included featured every previous Doctor Who Magazine cover on one side and that issue's cover on the other.
- Doctor Who Magazine - 400!. BBC - Doctor Who. Retrieved on 11 March 2013.