It came with a free book. There were twenty-seven titles available in all, including titles from the Target Books range.
This issue was notable for replacing almost all text on the cover, including the words "Doctor Who Magazine," with the phrase "Bad Wolf" repeated over and over. The change refers to the cliffhanger of TV: Turn Left, where the phrase "Bad Wolf" makes a resurgence, setting up the readers' anticipation for the resolution of the plot point.
Contents[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
- Decisions Decisions: Tell your future, lady? Your career as a DWM journalist can go one way or the other, but which will you choose?
- Target Practise: Want to know more about the Doctor Who paperback novel attached to this issue of DWM? Then join us as we take a closer look at the world of Target Books...
Comic content[edit | edit source]
- The Widow's Curse (part three)
Profiles / Interviews[edit | edit source]
Previews[edit | edit source]
Reviews[edit | edit source]
- TV: The Doctor's Daughter
- TV: The Unicorn and the Wasp
- DVD: K9 Tales
- AUDIO: Assassin in the Limelight
- AUDIO: Grand Theft Cosmos
- REF: Starships and Spacestations
Regular features[edit | edit source]
to be added
Credits[edit | edit source]
to be added