The 393rd issue of Doctor Who Magazine was current from 6 March through 2 April 2008. It came with a free CD which featured the Big Finish audio story Cuddlesome and a Director's Cut of Part One of The Mutant Phase.
- The Deaths of Doctor Who - DWM takes a close look at the depiction of death in Doctor Who
- Script doctors- Gareth Roberts
Fact of Fiction
Profiles / Interviews
to be added
to be added.
- Editor: Tom Spilsbury
- Assistant Editor: Peter Ware
- Designer: James Clarkson
- Consultant: Andrew Pixley
- Production: Mark Irvine
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
- A free CD was included with this issue. It featured a story specially produced by Big Finish Productions, AUDIO: Cuddlesome, as well as a director's cut of Part One of The Mutant Phase.