- The Fan Gene - Part Two: Born to Love You - It's that fan again! Gary Gillatt continues his three-part search for an answer to that unanswerable question - what makes us all Doctor Who fans? This time around he's staring slack jawed at Paul McGann, analysing Dustin Hoffman and casting aspersions on the residents of Silicon Valley.
- Oblivion - Part Six
Profiles / Interviews
- A Girl's Best Friend - Benjamin Cook talks to mother and daughter team Elisabeth Sladen and Sadie Miller about time travelling, crime-tackling adventures of wonder-girl journalist Sarah Jane Smith. Ker-pow!
- Inset article - A Winter's Tale - Mini interview with Patricia Maynard
- Dark Side - If you believe it's difficult for those outside the UK to develop an instinctive understanding of the clichéd old "indefinable magic" of Doctor Who, and if Doctor Who ever seemed to be the last bastion of male superiority, then 'tis all the more remarkable that this month's Blue Box is the twelfth Doctor Who by Australian Kate Orman. This year sees the tenth anniversary of her first novel The Left-Handed Hummingbird, so we felt it was high time DWM spoke to the author who has put the Doctor through the emotional wringer more times than any other. What has she got against the poor guy anyway...?
- Inset article: The Kate Orman guide to Kate Orman
- Video: TV: Meglos
- AUDIO: Jubilee
- PROSE: Fear of the Dark
- Big Finish: The Fifth Doctor Audio Adventures
- Big Finish: The Sixth Doctor Audio Adventures
- Gallifrey Guardian
- The Time Team - TV: Colony in Space, The Dæmons
- It's the end, but... By The Watcher
- Editor: Clayton Hickman
- Assistant Editor: Conrad Westmaas
- Designer: Paul Burley
- Production: Mark Irvine
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Mike Riddell
to be added