It's a Tom Baker Special
- Somebody to love: Season twelve by Steven Moffat
- Hammer to fall: Season thirteen by Marcus Hearn
- One vision: Season fourteen by Lance Parkin
- We are the champions: Season fifteen by Gareth Roberts
- A kind of magic: Season sixteen by Alan Barnes
- I'm going slightly mad: Season seventeen by Philip MacDonald
- Who wants to live forever: Season eighteen by Gary Gillatt
- The Glorious Dead - Part Four
Profiles / Interviews
- Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? - Andrew Pixley listens to the unexpurgated transcripts of interviews conducted for BBC Two's Doctor Who Night with Tom Baker.
Reviews - 'Shelf Life'
- AUDIO: The Marian Conspiracy
- PROSE: Coldheart
- Doctor Who Miniatures - Harlequin Miniatures
- The Doctor Who Miniatures Box Sets - Harlequin Miniatures
- PROSE: Verdigris
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Timelines (Letters)
- It's the end, but...
- The DWM 290 Crossword (sponsored by BBC Books)
- Editor: Gary Gillatt & Alan Barnes
- Design: Peri Godbold
- Production: Mark Irvine
- Chief Sub: Jason Quinn
- Production Manager: Liz Teal
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Miles Stevens-Hoare
- There were four different covers for this issue.