- It was 20 years ago today...
- Magical mystery tour (1979-1984)
- A day in the life - Paul Cornell
- Help! (1985-1989)
- A day in the life - Peter Anghelides
- All you need is love (1990-1994)
- A day in the life - Gary Russell
- Come together (1995-1999)
- A day in the life - Shaun Lyon
- Everything you ever need to know about... PROSE: The Sands of Time compiled by Matt Wicks
- Gallifrey Grauniad by Andrew Pixley
Comic content Edit
Reviews - 'Shelf Life' Edit
- AUDIO: Phantasmagoria
- PROSE: The Taking of Planet 5
- DOC: Myth Makers: 45: Jack Pitt - Extra
- PROSE: Divided Loyalties
- The Doctor Who Chronicles: Season Two
Regular features Edit
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Timelines (Letters)
- It's the end but...
Extra Features Edit
- The DWM 283 Crossword (sponsored by BBC Books)
- Editor: Gary Gillatt & Alan Barnes
- Design: Peri Godbold
- Production: Mark Irvine
- Production Manager: Liz Teal
- Chief Sub: Jason Quinn
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Miles Stevens-Hoare
Additional details Edit
- There were two covers produced for this magazine: one with Paul McGann and the other with Tom Baker.
- Although uncelebrated, this issue marks the 20th anniversary of the magazine.
- The closest to a celebration might be the mention on the cover and that the issue had two different covers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.