Contents[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
- The game's up! - As work on the two-year project nears completion. Gary Gillatt traces the development of the BBC's new Doctor Who CD-ROM.
- Out of the vaults - In the final part of this series, Richard Molesworth turns his attention to Doctor Who's darkest hour - the mass junking of First and Second Doctor episodes...
Comic content[edit | edit source]
- Tooth and Claw - Part One
The DWM Archive[edit | edit source]
Interviews / Profiles[edit | edit source]
- Coming of age - In its 18th year Doctor Who quit schoolboy fooling and went off to study tachyonics, quantum theory and higher mathematics at university presided over by incoming script editor Christopher H Bidmead. In the first of a three-part interview, Peter Griffiths meets the architect of, among others, triptych of E-space adventures released by BBC Video this autumn...
- Out of the TARDIS: Mark Strickson - The man who breathed life into the Trion tearaway Vislor Turlough is inspired to recall those blue remembered hills of his youth - and more, besides - as he plucks 20 teasers from the depths of that famous TARDIS tin...
Shelf Life[edit | edit source]
Reviews by Dave Owen
- VIDEO: TV: The E-Space Trilogy (Includes TV: Full Circle, State of Decay, Warriors' Gate)
- PROSE: War of the Daleks
- PROSE: Illegal Alien
- REF: Doctor Who: A Book of Monsters
- REF: The Book of Lists
- VIDEO: Who on Earth is Tom Baker?
Regular features[edit | edit source]
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Timelines (Letters)
- The life & times of Jackie Jenkins
Credits[edit | edit source]
Additional details[edit | edit source]
- Includes an advertorial "Back issues" DWM order form.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.