The 237th issue of Doctor Who Magazine was released on 14 March 1996 and removed from British newsstands on 10 April 1996. It was the first cover to feature Paul McGann in his Eighth Doctor costume; in all subsequent cover appearances for his Doctor this would be the costume until DWM 454.
Contents[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
- "The Name's Who, Doctor Who...": The James Bond film/Doctor Who continuum...It's uncanny - Compiled by The Monitor
- The Evil of the Daleks - As an introduction to the special telesnap presentation, Stephen James Walker takes a personal look at the triumph that was...
- Six and Violence - Steve Lyons looks at the creation and development of the character of the Sixth Doctor, and how a few small changes may have made him perhaps the Time Lord's longest-running and most popular incarnation.
Comic content[edit | edit source]
Fiction[edit | edit source]
Archives[edit | edit source]
Telesnap archives[edit | edit source]
Compiled by Matthew Pereira
Interviews / Profiles[edit | edit source]
- Jean Marsh shares her memories of her three Doctor Who roles with Steve Lyons and Chris Howarth.
- It's my party (and I'll cry if I want to) - The John Nathan-Turner Memoirs: Chapter Five - The Twentieth Anniversary.
- The American Dream - Nicola Bryant continues her reminiscences of time as Peri on Doctor Who with Steve Lyons and Chris Howarth.
Shelf Life[edit | edit source]
Reviews by Dave Owen
Regular features[edit | edit source]
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Timelines (Letters) - Including 'The Hit Parade'
- Fluid Links - Stock Footage by Matthew Jones
- Crazy Caption!
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Editor: Gary Gillatt
- Assistant Editor: Scott Gray
- Editorial Assistant: Alan Barnes
- Designer: Paul Vyse & Gary Gilbert
- Production: Mark Irvine & Andrew Parslow
- Promotion Manager: Chris McCormack
- Art Director: Helen Nally
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Richard Maskell
Additional details[edit | edit source]
to be added