The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Contents[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
- First Impressions - If there is a single question that had dominated discussions between Doctor Who fans in the Nineties, it is this: could the series actually survive in this high-tech, computer-orientated decade? In an age when children - always the crucial audience for Doctor Who - are becoming increasingly sophisticated in their tastes, we can no longer assume that the Doctor will have a ready-made audience when he returns. DWM decided to put the series to the test; how would a classroom of ten-year-olds react to the old-fashioned science fiction adventure? Gary Gillatt went to find out.
Comic content[edit | edit source]
Archives[edit | edit source]
Telesnap archives[edit | edit source]
Compiled by Matthew Pereira
Interviews / Profiles[edit | edit source]
- The Bristol Boys - Peter Griffiths interviews Bob Baker and Dave Martin
- Woman's Realm - In the second half of this interview Doctor Who's original producer Verity Lambert continues her conversation with Peter Griffiths about her initial work on the series, and the resistance she encountered from certain departments within the BBC.
- Second Time Around - The John Nathan-Turner Memoirs: Chapter Three - Season Nineteen
Shelf Life[edit | edit source]
Reviews by Dave Owen
Regular features[edit | edit source]
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Timelines (Letters)
- The High Council - Compiled by Elizabeth Jackson
- Fluid Links - Shop 'Til You Drop by Matthew Jones
- Crazy Caption!
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Editor: Gary Gillatt
- Assistant Editor: Scott Gray
- Designer: Paul Vyse
- Production: Mark Irvine & Andrew Parslow
- Promotion Manager: Chris McCormack
- Art Director: Helen Nally
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Richard Maskell
- Chairman: Jim Galton
Additional details[edit | edit source]
to be added
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.