Interviews / Profiles
- Direct Action - Matthew Robinson has achieved notable success in British television as one of the initial shapers of EastEnders and creator and executive producer of the acclaimed you series Byker Grove. He also directed Resurrection of the Daleks and Attack of the Cybermen. Peter Griffiths talked to Matthew about grappling with the two biggest Doctor Who baddies of them all.
- Sets and Violence - Roger Cheveley was the designer of the ten-part Patrick Troughton finale, The War Games. Thanks to Roger's generosity, we can now enjoy his personal collection of colour production photos with their exclusive publication in this issue of DWM. Roger spoke to Philip Newman about the events which led to him working as a designer on Doctor Who.
- The Dalek Factor - Richard Martin is the most prolific director of the early years of Doctor Who. With twenty-two episodes to his credit, spanning the introduction of the Daleks to the departure of Ian and Barbara, his input was major factor in the series' success. Now teaching drama, Richard spoke to Peter Griffiths about the early development of the series.
Reviews - Shelf Life
Reviews by Dave Owen
- VIDEO: TV: The Five Doctors
- VIDEO: TV: The King's Demons
- PROSE: The Also People
- PROSE: The Empire of Glass
- VIDEO: HOMEVID: Downtime
- VIDEO: MasterVision: The Doctors: 30 Years of Time Travel and Beyond
- REF: The Companions
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Beyond the TARDIS
- Timelines (Letters)
- Crazy Caption
- The Fanzine Trap (compiled by John Ainsworth)
- Editor: Gary Gillatt
- Assistant Editor: Scott Gray
- Designer: Paul Vyse
- Assistant Designer: Anne-Marie Nosworthy
- Production: Mark Irvine & Andrew Parslow
- Circulation Manager: Yvonne Taylor
- Promotion Manager: Chris McCormack
- Art Director: Helen Nally
- Managing Editor: Alan O'Keefe
- Managing Director: Richard Maskell
- Chairman: Jim Galton
to be added
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.