- Downtime - This autumn sees the long-awaited premiere of Downtime, an all-action rematch between UNIT and the Yeti which features no fewer than three of the Doctor's companions among a host of familiar faces. Graeme Fowler presents his production scrapbook for this exciting video project. Photography by Robin Prochard.
- Vox Pops - William Hartnell forgets his lines, the monsters are homemade and the whole show is "rubbishy trash". Marcus Hearn trawls the BBC's audience research reports on Doctor Who, dodging the brickbats along the way...
- The Song of the Space Whale - In the first part of this article, Richard Bignell presented an adaption from story notes of Pat Mills' unmade The Song of the Space Whale. Presented here is the climax to the story and an interview with the author, Pat Mills.
Comic content Edit
Telesnap archives Edit
Compiled by Matthew Pereira
- The Abominable Snowmen - Episode Six
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Dressed to Kill - One-time BBC costume designer John Bloomfield has gone on to forge a successful career in the film industry, his name appearing on many major international releases. He took time off from work on the forthcoming Kevin Costner epic Waterworld to talk to Philip Newman about his deigns for The Face of Evil and The Talons of Weng-Chiang.
- Last Orders - In the fourth, and final instalment of this marathon interview, Nicholas Courtney takes a final look at Nick Briggs' video collection, retreading the steps of Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart through the Eighties into the Nineties and beyond...
- Fluid Links - The Shape of Things to Come - by Matthew Jones
Reviews - Shelf Life Edit
Reviews by Dave Owen
- VIDEO: TV: Frontier in Space
- VIDEO: TV: A Girl's Best Friend
- VIDEO: Dalekmania
- PROSE: Invasion of the Cat-People
- CASSETTE: Jon Pertwee reads TV: The Curse of Peladon
Regular features Edit
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Beyond the TARDIS
- Timelines (Letters)
- Crazy Caption
- Editor: Gary Gillatt
- Assistant Editor: Scott Gray
- Designer: Paul Vyse
- Assistant Designer: Ed Lawrence
- Magazine Group: Marcus Hearn, Philip MacDonald & Alan Barnes
- Group Editor: Gary Russell
- Production: Julie Pickering, Mark Irvine & Andrew Parslow
- Circulation Manager: Yvonne Taylor
- Promotion Manager: Chris McCormack
- Art Director: Helen Nally
- Editorial Director: Paul Neary
- Financial Director: Caroline Aubrey
- Managing Director: Richard Maskell
- Chairman: Jim Galton
Additional details Edit
to be added
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.