- The Missing Stories: The Song of the Space Whale by Pat Mills - Of all the unmade stories intended for Doctor Who few had such a prolonged period of development as The Song of the Space Whale. Author Pat Mills best known for his ground breaking work in British comics including Doctor Who Weekly, Action, 2000 AD and Crisis, produced many different drafts over a four-year period, moving from the Fifth to the Sixth Doctor. The Song of the Space Whale was at one stage intended to be the introductory story for Turlough, and it is this version that is presented here, adapted by Richard Bignell into synopsis form and illustrated by Phil Bevan.
- Fluid Links - Box of Delights by Matthew Jones
Compiled by Matthew Pereira
- The Abominable Snowmen - Episode Five
Interviews / Profiles
- My Life as Dog - John Leeson's face may not be immediately recognisable to the majority of Doctor Who fans, but he enjoys the distinction of portraying perhaps the most famous companion of all: the Fourth Doctor's faithful robotic dog K9 in the majority of his stories, and his association with the series spanned eleven years. Philip Newman recently talked to John about his days on all fours as the Doctor's metal pet.
- Marching in time - In the third part of this interview, Nick Briggs continues to ply Nicholas Courtney with videotapes, and memories come flooding back of how the Brigadier weathered the Doctor's third regeneration...
- Branching Out - Gary Cady entered Doctor Who history as the ill-fated Luke Ward in 1985's The Mark of the Rani, released on BBC Video this month. Peter Griffiths tracked him down to ask about the fateful day when Kate O'Mara turned him into a tree.
- Out of the TARDIS - Matthew Waterhouse
Reviews - Shelf Life
Reviews by Dave Owen
- VIDEO: TV: The Mark of the Rani
- VIDEO: TV: Time and the Rani
- PROSE: The Sorcerer's Apprentice
- PROSE: Sky Pirates!
- PROSE: Decalog 2: Lost Property
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Beyond the TARDIS
- Timelines (Letters)
- Crazy Caption
- Matrix Data Bank (compiled by Andrew Pixley)
- Editor: Gary Gillatt
- Assistant Editor: Scott Gray
- Designer: Paul Vyse
- Assistant Designer: Edward Lawrence
- Magazine Group: Marcus Hearn, Philip MacDonald & Alan Barnes
- Group Editor: Gary Russell
- Production: Julie Pickering, Mark Irvine & Andrew Parslow
- Circulation Manager: Yvonne Taylor
- Promotion Manager: Chris McCormack
- Art Director: Helen Nally
- Editorial Director: Paul Neary
- Financial Director: Caroline Aubrey
- Managing Director: Mike Hobson
- Chairman: Jim Galton
to be added