- Stranger Still - Eye of the Beholder is the latest Stranger adventure from BBV Productions. We dispatched Graeme Fowler to the location shoot to discover more about it.
- Fluid Links - The Essential Doctor by Matthew Jones
Comic content Edit
Telesnap archives Edit
Compiled by Matthew Pereira
- The Abominable Snowmen - Episode Two
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- The Youthful Mariner - As Able Seaman Ben Jackson, Michael Craze was one of the Doctor's swinging side-kicks of the mid-Sixties. Thirty years on Steve Lyons and Chris Howarth met up with him to discuss his contributions to one of the most significant periods of the show's history.
- Face Values - Sylvia James holds the distinction of having been the longest-serving make-up designer on Doctor Who. David J Howe and Stephen James Walker met up with her recently to discuss her impressive contribution to the series.
- Parsons Knows - Liam-Michael Rudden talks to Nicholas Parsons, the actor and quiz-show host who appeared as Reverend Mr Wainwright of St Judes in TV: The Curse of Fenric.
- Dark Times - In the second part of this exclusive interview, former script editor Andrew Cartmel talks to David Bishop about his work on the Twenty-Fifth Anniversary season of Doctor Who.
Reviews - Shelf Life Edit
Reviews by Craig Hinton
- VIDEO: TV: The Ribos Operation
- VIDEO: TV: The Pirate Planet
- PROSE: Sanctuary
- PROSE: Dancing the Code
Regular features Edit
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Beyond the TARDIS
- Timelines (Letters)
- Crazy Caption
- The High Council (compiled by Graeme Fowler)
- Editor: Gary Gillatt
- Assistant Editor: W Scott Gray
- Designer: Paul Vyse
- Production: Mark Irvine & Irfan Yunis
- Associate Editor: Marcus Hearn
- Group Editor: Gary Russell
Additional details Edit
- This was the last regular appearance of Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett in the magazine. It did not appear in another issue until DWM 350.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.