- Ghosts in the Machine - Eighteen months after the recording of 1993's The Paradise of Death for BBC Radio 5, the same production team, led by producer Phil Clarke, reassembled in November 1994. Together with their four lead actors from the earlier story, the team recorded a new six-part adventure for the Third Doctor, The Ghosts of N-Space. Gary Russell went along to the BBC's Maida Vale studios for a sneak preview.
- Writing (New) Who - In the second part of this three-part seires Craig Hinton interviews more people responsible for the success of Virgin's on-going The New and The Missing Adventures series of novels. (Christopher Bulis. Gary Russell, Jim Mortimore, David A. McIntee and Mark Gatiss)
- Reader's Survey 1995
- What the Censor Saw - "If you make something nasty don't stick it in a nursery," claimed Robert Holmes in 1977. But, asks Marcus Hearn, should you then show it at tea time?
Comic content Edit
Telesnap archives Edit
Compiled by Matthew Pereira
- The Underwater Menace - Episode 3
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Captain's Log - Of all the actors to have appeared regularly in Doctor Who, it is Richard Franklin who has remained fiercely loyal to his character, Captain Mike Yates. Chris Howarth and Steve Lyons recently caught up with the busy Richard between engagements and managed to grab a few words about the man from UNIT.
Reviews - Shelf Life Edit
Reviews by Craig Hinton
- PROSE: The Romance of Crime
- PROSE: Warlock
- BOOK: TV: The Crusade
- BOOK: REF: The Doctors: 30 Years of Time Travel
- VIDEO: TV: Snakedance
Regular features Edit
- 'Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Beyond the TARDIS
- Timelines (Letters)
- The High Council (compiled by Graeme Fowler)
- Editorial: Gary Russell
- Associate Editors: Marcus Hearn & Gary Gillatt
- Assistant Edirot: Warwick Gray
- Design: Gary Gilbert
- Production: Mark Irvine & Irfan Yunis
Additional details Edit
- This was Gary Russell's last issue as editor.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.