- King of the Savages - Peter Purves, who played space pilot Steven Taylor in the mid-Sixties, has long been one of the few Doctor Who regulars who rarely spoke about the show. That changed when, earlier this year, he attended his first Who convention Manoptican 3. More recently, he talked to Steve Lyons and Chris Howarth at his home, a beautiful sixteen century rectory near Northampton.
- What the Censor Saw - The Jon Pertwee era saw alien menaces encroach on the previously unexplored domains of children's toys, the police and religion. The world was changing and, as Marcus Hearn discovers in the third part of his series, Doctor Who was growing up.
Compiled by Matthew Pereira
- The Underwater Menace - Episode 1
Interviews / Profiles
- Mark Ayres - The deserts of Segonax, the gothic mansions of Victorian England and the shadowy gloom of Room Zero have all been enriched by Mark Ayres. One of the last composers, to date, to pick up the baton of Doctor Who incidental musician tells Austen Atkinson-Broadbelt how he's carrying it through the Ninties.
- William Lucas - Anthony Townsend talks to William Lucas, who made a last-minute appearance as the colony medic Mr Range in the 1984 story Frontios.
- The Bearded Aztec - Philip Newman talks to Walter Randall, who made a number of appearances in Doctor Who during the Sixties and Seventies, many under the guiding hand of his good friend director Douglas Camfield.
Reviews - Shelf Life
Reviews by Craig Hinton
- PROSE: Falls the Shadow
- REF: Doctor Who - The Handbook: The First Doctor
- VIDEO: DOC: Myth Makers 31
- VIDEO: HOMEVID: P.R.O.B.E.: The Zero Imperative
- PROSE: The Crystal Bucephalus
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Beyond the TARDIS
- Timelines (Letters)
- The Fanzine Trap
- Editorial: Gary Russell & Marcus Hearn
- Assistant Editor: Warwick Gray
- Design: Gary Gilbert & Paul Vyse
- Production: Mark Irvine & Irfan Yunis
- This issue debuted a make over of the style and layout of the magazine, bringing some conformity to the layout, font and background.