- The Zero Imperative - Bill Baggs' latest production, The Zero Imperative, marks the unusual union of three Doctors, three companions and former page three girl Linda Lusardi. Jane Walker spent a day with the production, and discovered the colour of Colin Baker's underpants.
- The Shape of Terror - October saw the publication of Doctor Who - The Seventies. Stephen James Walker and David Howe, two thirds of the book's writing team, describe the background to the project and present an intriguing storyline which didn't quite make it into the finished text.
- The Doomsday Contract - Continuing Richard Bignell's look at a lost story from Season Seventeen - John Lloyd's The Doomsday Contract. Illustrations by Richard Farrell.
- Shakedown - HMS Belfast has recently played host to a conflict far removed from those she witnessed during service. We sent Adrian Rigelsford, author of Boxtree's The Doctors: 30 Years of Time Travel to investigate...
- What the Censor Saw - The Patrick Troughton era of Doctor Who saw monsters introduced to stories at an unprecedented rate. Using previously unpublished documentary evidence, Marcus Hearn examines the BBC's damage limitation exercises in the wake of the nightmares that inevitably followed.
Comic content Edit
Telesnap archives Edit
Compiled by Matthew Pereira
- The Ice Warriors - Episode Six
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- The Girl From U.N.I.T. - When Doctor Who returned in 1970 with a realistic Quatermass style approach there was no room for the archetypal screaming companion - someone a little more capable and resourceful was required. Enter Cambridge graduate Liz Shaw, played by Caroline John. Chris Howarth and Steve Lyons caught up with Caroline during a recent visit to Manchester where she was happy to discuss her brief but memorable involvement with Doctor Who.
- Acting the part - Liam-Michael Rudden talks to Milton Johns, a busy actor whose popular talents were lent to Doctor Who in serials as diverse as The Enemy of the World, The Android Invasion and The Invasion of Time.
Reviews - Shelf Life Edit
Reviews by Craig Hinton
- PROSE: Venusian Lullaby
- PROSE: St Anthony's Fire
- VIDEO: TV: Kinda
- VIDEO: More than 30 Years in the TARDIS
Regular features Edit
- 'Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Beyond the TARDIS
- Timelines (Letters)
- The High Council (Presided over by Graeme Fowler)
- Editorial: Gary Russell & Marcus Hearn
- Design: Gary Gilbert & Peri Godbold
- Production: Mark Irvine & Irfan.
Additional details Edit
- Free: The Doctor Who Magazine Index - The essential article-by-article guide to the first fifteen years. Researched and compiled by Graeme Fowler.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.