- Hex - Concluding out examination of a missing story from the era of the Fifth Doctor. As an introduction to the second instalment of this story, Marcus Hearn discusses the storyline for Hex with Peter Ling's co-author Hazel Adair.
- The Annuals of History - In the fourth part of their examination of the old Doctor Who annuals, Chris Howarth and Steve Lyons talk to artist Glenn Rix about his work with a vet and a tin dog.
Comic content Edit
- Victims - Part Three
Telesnap archives Edit
Compiled by Marcus Hearn
- The Wheel in Space - Episode 2
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- "A mouth on legs" no more - Janet Fielding, who played Tegan Jovanka, the bossy Australian companion to the Fourth and Fifth Doctors, has recently resigned from her position as an administrator for the lobbying and networking pressure group Women in Film and Television. She has now embarked on a new career as a director of Marina Martin Associates, an agency representing actors, producers and choreographers. However, before she left the WFTV, she took time out to tell Jane Walker exactly why she isn't keen to see Doctor Who back on our screens too soon...
- Peter Davison - Dr. Moo - "Every morning I stick my hand up a cow's bottom," declared Peter Davison recently on Channel 4's The Big Breakfast, "it's bigger than time and space itself." Now Nick Briggs takes the opportunity to discover some more serious behind-the-scenes facts about the Fifth Doctor.
Reviews - Shelf Life Edit
Reviews by Craig Hinton
- PROSE: All-Consuming Fire
- The DWB Interview File
- Myth Makers: Myth Makers: Sylvester McCoy
- CD: Silva Screen: The Worlds of Doctor Who
- CD: Cybertech
Regular features Edit
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Beyond the TARDIS
- Timelines (Letters)
- The Fanzine Trap (operated by John Ainsworth)
- Editorial: Gary Russell & Marcus Hearn
- Design: Peri Godbold
- Production: Julie Pickering & Mark Irvine
Additional details Edit
- Four free postcards of Alister Pearson's artwork.
- Hex was later made by Big Finish Productions as an audio play titled Hexagora
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.