- Hex - The first of our missing stories to date from the Peter Davison era hails from two of television's best-known and prolific writers. While Peter Ling is familiar to Doctor Who audiences as the author of 1968's classic The Mind Robber, his writing partner Hazel Adair is perhaps best-known for her collaborations with Peter on Compact and Crossroads, two of the most popular soap operas of their era. As an introduction to the first instalment of this story Marcus Hearn discusses the intriguing story line for Hex with co-author Peter Ling.
- Spacescapes (Advertorial) - Long-time Doctor Who enthusiasts will be aware that Ian Scoones' renowned expertise in the field of special effects design made an enormous impact on the programme during the Seventies. Some of the unforgettable serials to have been enhanced by Ian's images included The Curse of Peladon, Pyramids of Mars and City of Death.
- The Annuals of History - In the latest of their on-going exploration into the creation of old Doctor Who annuals, Chris Howarth and Steve Lyons talk to artist Edgar Hodges about his fascination for craggy faces and curly white hair.
Comic content Edit
- Victims - Part Two
Telesnap archives Edit
Compiled by Marcus Hearn
- The Web of Fear - Episode 6
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Peter Davison - Dr. Moo? - Having played along side Doctors Jon Pertwee, Colin Baker and Sylvester McCoy in The Airzone Solution, Peter Davison recently stepped in front of the camera to be interviewed for Stranger Than Fiction (a behind-the-scenes video about BBV productions). Nicholas Briggs took the opportunity to quiz him, off camera, about his involvement with Doctor Who. What emerged is a candid chronicle of Peter Davison's time on the show...
- Directing Who: Frank Cox - Although he directed only three episodes of Doctor Who, Frank Cox's important contributions to the early days of the show is all too frequently overlooked. Philip Newman sets the record straight.
Reviews - Shelf Life Edit
Reviews by Craig Hinton
- None this issue
Regular features Edit
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Beyond the TARDIS
- Timelines (Letters)
- The High Council (presided over by Paul Cornell)
- Editorial: Gary Russell & Marcus Hearn
- Design: Peri Godbold
- Production: Julie Pickering & Mark Irvine
Additional details Edit
- Four free postcards of Alister Pearson's artwork.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.