The 206th issue of Doctor Who Magazine was released on 28 October 1993 and was removed from British newsstands on 24 November 1993. While this issue contains several feature-length interviews it does not contain any articles.
- Final Genesis - Part Four
Interviews / Profiles
- Writing Who: Pip and Jane Baker - As well as introducing three regular characters, Pip and Jane Baker employed over thirty years of writing experiences to rescue Doctor Who during one of its deepest crises. As their contribution to The Trial of a Time Lord are released on BBC Video, Marcus Hearn met the couple many regard as the last of Doctor Who's old guard writers.
- Imitating Reality - Of the few people in a position to describe the true background to the making of Doctor Who, there are perhaps none better-placed than the show's star. Doctor Who Magazine is proud to exclusively present Colin Baker's own memories of a very public Trial...
- Out of the Soundhouse: Dominic Glynn - Dominic Glynn is a young composer who got his big break working on the remodelled Doctor Who in 1986. As part of a new wave of incidental musicians Dominic was notable for far more than beginning and ending his era under feline influences, as Austen Atkinson-Broadbelt discovers...
- Acting the Part - The recent release of 1968's Fury from the Deep has provided a new audience with a tantalising taste of the Doctor's struggle with the parasitic seaweed creature. Toby Hadoke asked John Abineri and Victor Maddern, in his final interview before his untimely death about the pictures we're still missing.
Reviews - Shelf Life
Reviews by Craig Hinton
- PROSE: The Dimension Riders
- VIDEO: The Airzone Solution
- VIDEO: TV: Resurrection of the Daleks
- VIDEO: TV: The Two Doctors
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Beyond the TARDIS
- Matrix Data-bank
- What the Papers Said
- Timelines (Letters)
- Editorial: Gary Russell, Marcus Hearn
- Design: Peri Godbold
- Production: Chris, Jules 'n' Mat
- Co-ordination: Louise Cassell
- Promotions: Fiona Moscatelli
- Editor-in-Chief: Paul Neary