Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- Rebuilding the classics II - In DWM 196 BBC telecine engineer Steve Roberts explained how the recolourisation of The Dæmons took place. Now, with the BBC Video release of Terror of the Autons, and July's release of Doctor Who and the Silurians (still undergoing final recolourisation), Steve explains the problem that beset these stories and the as-yet uncompleted The Ambassadors of Death.
- Includes inset article/list of Missing Episodes - A list of the Doctor Who episodes currently missing from the BBC archives.
- The Missing Stories - The Prison in Space, episode synopses Two - Four
- After Image - TV: The Caves of Androzani by Nicholas Briggs
- Emperor of the Daleks! - Part Three
Interviews / Profiles
- Soundhouse - Austen Atkinson-Broadbelt continues his investigations into the BBC's Radiophonic Workshop and talks to Delia Derbyshire, the lady responsible for creating the distinctive theme music back in 1963.
- Writing Who: Johnny Byrne - The much maligned Warriors of the Deep was Johnny Byrne's third, and final Doctor Who story. Here, her presents Marcus Hearn with the case for the dense.
- Acting the Part: Ingrid Pitt by Andrew Evans
Reviews - Off the Shelf
- VIDEO: TV: Silver Nemesis (The Extended Edition)
- VIDEO: TV: Terror of the Autons
- VIDEO: In Memory Alone
- PROSE: Lucifer Rising
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Nix's View by Nick Miller (cartoon)
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Beyond the TARDIS
- Matrix Data-bank
- What the Papers Said
- Timelines (Letters)
- Wet Editor: Gary Russell
- Damp Designer: Peri Godbold
- The Myrka: Louise Cassell
- Production: The Three Stooges
- Webby Promotions: Fiona Moscatelli
- Blanched Advertising: Jane Smale
- Editor-in-Chief: Paul Neary
- Free poster drawn; Originally used by Virgin Books as the cover to Doctor Who graphic novel The Mark of Mandragora by Alister Pearson.