It brought to a close John Nathan-Turner's formal involvement with the magazine. From almost the dawn of the magazine, he had been the formal "advisor" to DWM, a fact which coloured readers' impressions of coverage of the "JNT era".
Contents[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
- What the Papers Said - Marcus Hearn investigates the press coverage surrounding the Romana/Fourth Doctor era of the show.
- Merchandise: The 1992 Mix - David J. Howe offers his annual exploration of the year's merchandise plus a sneak into what the early part of the New Year will have to offer!
- A Foreign Country - As BBC Home Video launch The Aztecs, Philip MacDonald takes a look at the role of the purely historical adventures in the early days of Doctor Who.
Archives[edit | edit source]
Comic content[edit | edit source]
- Pureblood - Part II
Fiction[edit | edit source]
Interviews / Profiles[edit | edit source]
- Acting the Parts - Graeme Wood talks to Ian Cullen and John Ringham, stars of The Aztecs; plus Resurrection of the Daleks Lindsey Turner on her role in the show.
- Soundhouse - Austen Atkinson-Broadbelt talks to prolific Eighties composer Peter Howell in the second part of this overview of the BBC's Radiophone Workshop.
Off the Shelf[edit | edit source]
Reviews by Gary Russell.
Regular features[edit | edit source]
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Nix's View by Nick Miller (cartoon)
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Beyond the TARDIS - Compiled by Dominic May
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Mobile Editor: Gary Russell
- Desired Designer: Peri Godbold
- Grumpy: Louise Cassell
- Busy Production: Chris 'n' Jules
- Gossipy Promoter: Fiona Moscatelli
- Space Booking Advertising: Jane Smale
- Counsellor: John Nathan-Turner
- Senior Motormouth: John Freeman
- Editorial-in-Chief: Paul Neary
Additional details[edit | edit source]
- Four free postcards attached.