- Public Image - Mark Wyman looks at the British repeats ratings and video sales...
- What The Papers Said - Marcus Hearn continues his series of articles examining the way in which the British press have reviewed and considered Doctor Who over the years. This issue, 1974-75.
Archive Feature Edit
Compiled by Andrew Pixley
Comic content Edit
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Script Editing Who - Donald Tosh was the script editor for much of William Hartnell's later era. In the first of a two part interview, he discusses this period with Andrew Evans.
- Directing Who - The director assigned to create a new image for Doctor Who in 1980 was Lovett Bickford. Marcus Hearn talks to him about The Leisure Hive.
- Behind The Scenes - In the second of a three part interview, Marcus Hearn talks to Ian Scoones about giant spiders, Egyptian Mummies and early K9 designs..
Off the Shelf Edit
Reviews by Gary Russell
Regular features Edit
- Matrix Data-Bank
- 'Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Beyond the TARDIS - Compiled by Dominic May
- Editor: Gary Russell
- Designer: Peri Godbold
- Controller: Louise Cassell
- Production: Chris McCormack
- Promoter: Fiona Moscatelli
- Advertising: Jane Smale
- Senior Editor: John Freeman
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- Editorial Director: Paul Neary
- Managing Director: Vincent Conran
Additional details Edit
to be added
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.