The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Contents[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
- What the Papers Said - Marcus Hearn continues his investigations into Fleet Street's often less-than-positive look at Doctor Who through the ages. This issue: the Tenth Anniversary of the programme and how the show began to be accepted as a British institution.
Archive Feature[edit | edit source]
- TV: Ghost Light - The evolution of this, the last Doctor Who story made to date, is explored by Andrew Pixley.
Comic content[edit | edit source]
Fiction[edit | edit source]
- Prelude - Nightshade by Mark Gatiss.
- Brief Encounter - A Visit to the Cinema by Vanessa Bishop, illustrated by Andy Lambert
Interviews / Profiles[edit | edit source]
- Behind the scenes - Marcus Hearn talks to visual effects maestro Ian Scoones in the first of a three part interview.
- Acting the Parts - Graeme Wood gets the lowdown on Ghost Light from three of its stars. Sharon Duce (Control), Michael Cochrane (Fenn-Cooper) and Frank Windsor (Mackenzie).
Off the Shelf[edit | edit source]
Regular features[edit | edit source]
- Matrix Data-Bank
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Beyond the TARDIS - Compiled by Dominic May
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Sunburnt Editor: Gary Russell
- Dehydrated Designer: Peri Godbold
- Sunworshipping Controller: Louise Cassell
- Vacationing Production: Chris McCormack
- Manic Promoter: Fiona Moscatelli
- Guns 'n' Advertising: Jane Smale
- Grouchy Senior Editor: John Freeman
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- Editorial Director: Paul Neary
- Managing Director: Vincent Conran
Additional details[edit | edit source]
to be added
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.