Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Contents[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
- Behind the scenes - This month sees the release of Shada on BBC Home Video, the Tom Baker story that was originally due to close the seventeenth season of Doctor Who in 1980. Richard Bignell takes a look behind the scenes and finds out just why fans have been waiting for this story for over twelve years.
- The Human Factor - Cybermen. Silver giants with the strength of ten men. Emotionless and logical. Philip MacDonald investigates the mythos of these familiar monsters and asks whether they deserve their reputation as souless killers?
Archive Feature[edit | edit source]
- TV: The Invasion - This mammoth eight-part Troughton adventure is put under the spectroscope by Andrew Pixley.
Comic content[edit | edit source]
Fiction[edit | edit source]
Interviews / Profiles[edit | edit source]
- Writing Who - Liam Rudden talks to Rona Munro. the award-winning playwright and author of Survivial, the last Doctor Who story to date.
Off the Shelf[edit | edit source]
Reviews by Gary Russell
- VIDEO: HOMEVID: Shada
- VIDEO: Daleks: The Early Years
- VIDEO: Cybermen: The Early Years
- CASSETTE: TV: The Evil of the Daleks
- CASSETTE: TV: The Macra Terror
Regular features[edit | edit source]
- Matrix Data-Bank
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Untitled Nix View story by Nick Miller (cartoon)
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Beyond the TARDIS - Compiled by Dominic May
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Exhausted Editor: Gary Russell
- Devasted Designer: Peri Godbold
- Clapped-Out Controller: Louise Cassell
- Personable Production: Chris McCormack
- Perfect Promoter: Fiona Moscatelli
- Adorable Advertising: Jane Smale
- Sad Senior Editor: John Freeman
- Appreciated Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- Editorial Director: Paul Neary
- Managing Director: Vincent Conran
Additional details[edit | edit source]
- Four postcards attached to magazine.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.