Contents[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
- What the Papers Said - Marcus Hearn takes a look at the way the British press treated Doctor Who during the Third Doctor's era.
Archive Feature[edit | edit source]
- TV: Revelation of the Daleks - Andrew Pixley makes an in-depth examination of the final story of Colin Baker's first full season before the infamous 1985 hiatus.
Comic content[edit | edit source]
Fiction[edit | edit source]
Interviews / Profiles[edit | edit source]
- Directing Who - Dicky Howett talks to Michael Leeston-Smith, director of the 1965 story The Myth Makers.
- Behind the scenes - In the second part of this interview, Electronics Effects maestro Mitch Mitchell tells Marcus Hearn about his work on Blake's 7 and the Graham Williams produced era of Doctor Who.
- Acting the Part - Jeremy Bulloch, star of The Space Museum and The Time Warrior talks to Paul Cornell about his Who memories.
Off the Shelf[edit | edit source]
Reviews by Gary Russell.
Regular features[edit | edit source]
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn & Dicky Howett
- Untitled Nix View story by Nick Miller (cartoon)
- Gallifrey Guardian
- Beyond the TARDIS - Compiled by Dominic May
- Collectors' Corner
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Omega the Editor: Gary Russell
- Rodan the Designer: Peri Godbold
- The Terrible Zodin: Louise Cassell
- Production Castellan: Chris McCormack
- Old, aged Rassilon: John Freeman
- Thalia the Promoter: Fiona Moscatelli
- Advertising: Jane Smale
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- Editorial Director: Paul Neary
- Managing Director: Vincent Conran
- Excelsior: Stan Lee
Additional details[edit | edit source]
- Four postcards attached to magazine.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.