Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- Includes introduction by Andrew Pixley
Interviews / Profiles
- Directing Who: Christopher Barry - Marcus Hearn talks to the director who has done much to shape the Doctor Who legend...
- Producing Who: Innes Lloyd - Adrian Rigelsford talked to the former Doctor Who producer Innes Lloyd shortly before his untimely death earlier this year...
- 'Talking to Tom Baker': Part Two - Continuing a three part interview with the programme's most popular Doctor, explores the Graham Williams years, Tom's thoughts about the TARDIS and his decision to leave the show... (illustrated by Nick Miller)
Off the Shelf
Gary Russell boldly goes where no DWM reviewer has gone before...
- Gallifrey Guardian (News)
- Matrix Data Bank (Questions and Answers)
- Beyond the TARDIS (Who is doing what by Dominic May)
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn and Dicky Howett
- Tom on the TARDIS by Nick Miller (cartoon)
- You on Who (Letters)
- 'Who in Review' (Who event coverage) Nebula 91
- Data Coils (now incorporating pen-pals and events listing)
- Don't quote me on this ... (mentions of 'Who' in strange places)
"Come on Ace, we've got work to do ..."
- Senior Editor: John Freeman
- Security Chief: Harry Papadopoulos
- Copy Control: Sophie Health
- Design: Peri Godbold
- Head Girl: Louise Cassell
- Promotion: Jane Sumner
- Production: Mark Irvine
- Advertising: Jane Smale
- Adviser: John Nathan-Turner
- Editorial Director: Paul Neary
- Managing Director: Vincent Conran
- Excelsior: Stan Lee
- This issues cover features artwork by X, which was also included as a free poster. It was priced at the new, higher price of £2.25 (UK) but with an increase to 52 regular pages. This issue also saw more colour photos and features.
- The Archive feature is redesigned and moved to the centre eight pages so it could be detached and filed.
- The new font and typeset used on the opening Gallifrey Guardian/ Matrix pages was not popular and soon dropped.
- Andrew Pixley introduces a new run of the Daleks comic strip from the beginning, reproduced in full as they originally appeared, including STOP PRESS! headlines.
- The cover tease for the comic story refers to it as "A new graphic adventure!"
- On the copyright page of the magazine (usually page 3) is a box of very small text. The end of this text reads "Caught in a time storm, Ace's bed decided that it was a thoroughly bad day to be a piece of inanimate furniture bought from an MFI catalogue..."