The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Contents[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
- The Colin Baker Years by Gary Russell
- Behind the Sofa: The Doctor Who Exhibition at MOMI - Philip Newman explores the latest exhibition, which is doing roaring trade on London's South Banks.
Comic content[edit | edit source]
- The Good Soldier - Part Four
Fiction[edit | edit source]
Archive[edit | edit source]
- Compiled with factfile by Andrew Pixley co-editor of Time Screen With Gary Russell reporting of the studio recording.
Interviews / Profiles[edit | edit source]
- Who's Who: - Michael Craze
- 'Confessions of a Time Lady' - Paul Smith talks to the first Romana...Mary Tamm
- 'First call!' - Sophie Aldred ponders the puzzles produced by Ghost Light and the problems of working as her character, Ace - especially in Victorian corsets!
Off the Shelf[edit | edit source]
- Writing the New Adventures Gary Russell talks with Terrance Dicks, Nigel Robinson and Paul Cornell about their novels Timewyrm: Exodus, Timewyrm: Apocalypse and Timewyrm: Revelation.
Page Pin-ups[edit | edit source]
- Photocall for the Sixth Doctor with umbrella prop.
Also featuring[edit | edit source]
- Gallifrey Guardian (News)
- Matrix Data Bank (Questions and Answers)
- Beyond the TARDIS (Who is doing what by Dominic May)
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn and Dicky Howett
- Into The Vortex / 'That Was the Who That Was' (Times Past)
- You on Who (Letters)
- Nix View by Nick Miller (cartoon)
- Data Coils (now incorporating pen-pals and events listing)
- Competition: to win Silva Screen Records.
Random quote[edit | edit source]
“ I'm not a human being ... I walk in eternity ..."
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Senior Editor: John Freeman
- Copy Control: Sophie Health
- Design Peri Godbold
- Mind Control: Louise Cassell
- Promotion: Jane Sumner
- Production: Mark Irvine
- Advertising: Jane Smale
- Adviser: John Nathan-Turner
- Editorial Director: Paul Neary
- Managing Director: Vincent Conran
- Excelsior: Stan Lee
Additional details[edit | edit source]
- This issues cover features artwork by Colin Howard depicting Slipback the Archives story of this edition.
- The TWO Brief Encounter stories this issue are the winners of a competition from DWM 173. Of the 250 winners, Daniel Read won the under fifteens, and Karen Dunn for the over 15's
- This cover is flashed with a MOMI (Behind the Sofa) Doctor Who exhibition discount voucher offer.
- On the copyright page of the magazine (usually page 3) is a box of very small text; the end of this text reads, "Husks appear courtesy of the Metabelis Export Company".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.