Comic content Edit
- Fellow Travellers - Part 3
- None this issue
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Who's Who?: Colin Baker
- Derrick Sherwin (Script Editor / Producer) creator of UNIT, talks to Stephen James Walker on his period of change on the show from 1967 to 1969.
- Nicola Bryant The former companion who played Peri interviewed by Paul Smith and Carl Lawrence on Doctor Who and her time after.
- Sheelagh Wells (Make-up Designer) gives a behind-the-scenes account of the making of Mawdryn Undead the story that introduced Turlough and is interviewed by Sheelagh Wells and Joe Nazzaro.
- Obituary: Graham Williams by John Nathan-Turner
Previews / Reviews - Off the Shelf Edit
- None this issue
Page Pin-ups Edit
- Winifred Bambera and Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart the two Brigadiers from Battlefield
- Fifth Doctor, Silurian and Sea Devil from Warriors of the Deep
Also featuring Edit
- Beyond the TARDIS (Who is doing what by Dominic May)
- Gallifrey Guardian (News)
- You on Who (Letters)
- Data Coils (now incorporating pen-pals and events listing)
- 'Doctor Who?' by Tim Quinn and Dicky Howett (comic strip)
- 'Nix' by Nick Miller (cartoon)
- Collector's Corner (Merchandise) (Doctor Who and the Daleks Cuttastic (Bell Toys Ltd), Weetabix Stand-up Figures (Weetabix), Dalek Toilet Soap (Northants Association for the Blind), Miniature Police Box (Dinky), Leela Doll (Denys Fisher), The Doctor Who Technical Manual (Seven House), Zarbi and Grub Plastic Badge (Plastoid Ttd.) and Doctor Who Greetings Cards (Denis Alan Print)
- Dont quote me on this ... (mentions of 'Who' in strange places)
- Controversy Corner ('Regeneration' or 'Rejuvenation' article by Richard Landen)
- Competition: 3 questions to win one of ten The Curse of Fenric video releases.
- Editor: John Freeman
- Design : Gary Gilbert / John Freeman
- Knight of the Realm: Dan Abnett
- Production: Mark Irvine
- Advertising: Jane Smale
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- Magazine Group Editor: John Freeman
- Managing Director: Robert Sutherland
- Excelsior: Stan Lee
Additional details Edit
- This issue priced was £1.50 (UK). It featured Nicola Bryant on the cover (with make-up by Sandra Mundy) in a photograph by Steve Cook from the Mediaband photograph collection. In the late 1980s, early 1990s, Mediaband marketed specially shot glamour photographs featuring a number of Doctor Who actors, including Bryant, Mary Tamm and Sophie Aldred.
- This issue sees a tweaking of its occasional features. There is no Matrix Data Bank but a two page expanded Collector's Corner, Archive Feature. Two new features are Controversy Corner, a feature challenging popular opinions, and Case Studies, an analysis of characters from the series.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.