Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- On Location: 'The Doctor Abroad' explores overseas locations used in City of Death, Arc of Infinity and The Two Doctors
- 'Video FX' Dave Chapman talks to John McLay (see interview)
- Fellow Travellers - Part 2
- Terror of the Autons (Part 2 of 2) (Episodes 4 synopsis) with Factfile by Andrew Pixley and illustrated by Colin Howard
Interviews / Profiles
- Katy Manning the actress who played Jo Grant is interviewed by Paul Cornell with thanks to Helen Garth
- Dave Chapman (Video Effects Designer) talks about video effects and their contribution to Season 26.
Previews / Reviews - Off the Shelf
- None this issue
- Matrix Data Bank (Questions and Answers)
- Beyond the TARDIS (Who is doing what by Dominic May)
- Gallifrey Guardian (News)
- You on Who (Letters)
- Data Coils (now incorporating pen-pals and events listing)
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn and Dicky Howett
- Untitled Nix View story by Nick Miller (cartoon)
- Competition: 3 questions to win BBC Videos of The Dominators and The Web Planet
“You don't know what you've done coming here ...”
- Editor: John Freeman
- Design : Gary Gilbert / John Freeman
- East-West Dialogue: Dan Abnett
- Production: Mark Irvine
- Advertising: Jane Smale
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- Magazine Group Editor: John Freeman
- Managing Director: Robert Sutherland
- Excelsior: Stan Lee
- Also ... “A fond farewell to Julie Hughes, she who would sell advertising space, who is even now preparing to run for the Presidency of Albania.”
- Additional Input from DWM 167: Archives Feature: Dave Who? Tom Pertwee? What can we say? Erm, it was a deliberate mistake which has caused us infinite embarrassment and made nearly every reader point it out ... the Auton voice credit of Haydn Jones is correct, despite contradicting a reference to Haydn Wood on Page 13. Wood appears in Planet of Evil. Also in Those Radio Times: the listings for tv was for BBC Television (it wasn't BBC1 until BBC2 existed). Marco Polo did not appear in a colour cover — only a colour banner graced this issue.
- Additional Input from DWM 171: You on Who The photograph of Elisabeth Sladen was taken by Carl Powell.