- Doctor Who Worldwide - Australia "Bonzer, Doc!" Dallas Jones tracks the course of the show through the early years ..
- "April Showers" by Mark Wyman takes you behind the scenes in the making of The Curse of Fenric.
Comic content Edit
- Hunger from the Ends of Time! - Part 1 (reprint)
- Comic Assassin : Ghost Light by Kev F & Steve Anton Noble (one page)
- Archive Feature The Web Planet (Episodes 6) with Fact File by Andrew Pixley Illustrated by Colin Howard (2 of 2)
- Episode Guide: Season 19: Peter Davison (Castrovalva - Time-Flight including K9 & Company)
Interviews / Profiles Edit
- Jackie Lane (Dodo Chaplet) a former companion is interviewed by Jean Riddler about her time on the programme.
- Season 26 Focus: Frank Windsor who played Inspector Mackenzie in Ghost Light interviewed by Adrian Rigelsford
- None this issue
Reviews - Off the Shelf Edit
- Gary Russell reviews the merchandising output of 1989
Page Pin-ups Edit
- Morgaine from Battlefield
- Inspector MacKenzie from Ghost Light.
- The Daleks hovering above a sandpit. Photograph by Julian Vince.
- The Fifth Doctor and the Master from Time-Flight.
Also featuring Edit
- Matrix Data Bank (Questions and Answers)
- Beyond the TARDIS (Who is doing what by Dominic May)
- Gallifrey Guardian (News)
- Data Coils (now incorporating pen-pals and events listing)
- You on Who (Letters)
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn and Dicky Howett
- "Nix View" by Nick Miller (cartoon)
- Competition: Three questions and a tiebreaker (10 x Metro Music International's Doctor Who - Variations on a Theme CD and Who Dares Publishings new audio tapes)
Random quote Edit
“Where are we going, Doctor?”
“Into the land of dreams and fantasy ...”
- Editor / Designer: John Freeman
- Paste-up: Jacqui Papp
- Production: Mark Irvine
- Advertising: Julie Hughes
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- Magazine Group Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Managing Director: Robert Sutherland
- Excelsior: Stan Lee
Additional details Edit
- This issue's comic strip is a reprint of a strip that first featured in The Incredible Hulk Presents.
- Additional Input (from DWM 159): In the "Bonzer Doc!" feature, the photo was actually from Marco Polo: "Assassin at Peking", not from a cut scene in "Rider from Shang-Tu". In the "Matrix Data Bank", lyrics printed for the song in Ghost Light should read, "Next Monday I will come and bring you such a lot of nuts", not, "Next month ...". Corrections to the "Episode Guide" include Barry Letts was not executive producer, Visitation should have read The Visitation, Transmission dates for Time-Flight were 22.3.82 and 30.3.82. And finally the script editors on K9 and Company: A Girl's Best Friend were Anthony Root and Eric Saward.
- This issue priced £1.50 (UK) featured the Seventh Doctor and Ace courtesy of Sue Moore and Stephen Mansfield (caricatures) with photography by Stephen Hampshire and set by Guy Stevens.
- "Matrix Data Bank" this issue includes a (continuing) list of the Doctor eating and drinking (from the Fourth Doctor). See also DWM 145
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.