Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Contents[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
- 'Location Guide: East and Midlands' by Guy Daniels and Richard Bignell
- 'Raising Demons' Independent model makers Sue Moore and Stephen Mansfield talk about their work on the Destroyer in Battlefield by David J. Howe
Comic content[edit | edit source]
Archives[edit | edit source]
- Archive Feature: The Web Planet (Episodes 1 to 5) Illustrated by Colin Howard (retelling by episode, no credits but a Fact File by Andrew Pixley) (1 of 2)
- Episode Guide: Season 18: Tom Baker (The Leisure Hive - Logopolis)
Interviews / Profiles[edit | edit source]
- Writing Doctor Who: William Emms (Writer) of Galaxy Four interviewed by Marcus Hearn
- Travelling Companion: Mike Yates
Previews[edit | edit source]
- None this issue
Reviews - Off the Shelf[edit | edit source]
- NOVELISATION: Planet of Giants novelised by Terrance Dicks (Target Books)
- NOVELISATION: Silver Nemesis by Kevin Clarke (Target Books)
- SCRIPT BOOK: The Daleks by Terry Nation (Titan Publishing Group)
Page Pin-up[edit | edit source]
Also featuring[edit | edit source]
- Matrix Data Bank (Questions and Answers)
- Beyond the TARDIS (Who is doing what by Dominic May)
- Gallifrey Guardian (News)
- Data Coils (now incorporating pen-pals and events listing)
- You on Who (Letters)
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn and Dicky Howett
- Nick's View by Nick Miller (cartoon)
- Season 26 Readers Poll
Random Quote[edit | edit source]
"I said we were an explosive combination."
"Yes, but how did it happen? How did we get here? Who are you? What are you?"
"We were at university together. Remember?"
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Editor / Designer: John Freeman
- Paste-up: Jacqui Papp
- Production: Mark Irvine
- Advertising: Julie Hughes
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- Magazine Group Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Managing Director: Robert Sutherland
- Excelsior: Stan Lee
Additional details[edit | edit source]
- Additional Input (from DWM 159): Location Guide The Android Invasion was recorded in July 1975 not 1987 and Paradise Towers in May 1987 not 1978. Jeremy Bentham also reports that the only location filming for The Evil of the Daleks was Grymsdye Hotel in North London and not at Knebworth House.
- This issue priced £1.50 (UK) featured a cover showing Sylvester McCoy from The Curse of Fenric
- Gallifrey Guardian reports that over a thousand people queued for the Doctor Who Magazine Tenth Anniversary signing in cafe Muchen, in London.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.