Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Contents[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
- 'Strip!' by Michael Bonner (1 of 3) With the Doctor Who comic strip approaching its 25th anniversary a look at comic strip history up to 1979.
- Location Guide: Wales and North West by Guy Daniels and Richard Bignell
- 'The Dalek Factory' Behind the scenes at Dapol by Russell Letson
Comic content[edit | edit source]
- Nemesis of the Daleks - Part 2
Archives[edit | edit source]
- None this issue.
Interviews / Profiles[edit | edit source]
Previews[edit | edit source]
- TV: Ghost Light
Reviews - Off the Shelf[edit | edit source]
to be added
Also featuring[edit | edit source]
- On Location: picture special The Abominable Snowmen
- Matrix Data Bank (Questions and Answers)
- Beyond the TARDIS (Who is doing what by Dominic May)
- Gallifrey Guardian (News)
- Rel Time (Events listing)
- You on Who (Letters)
- Data Coils (Pen-pals)
- Doctor Who? by Tim Quinn and Dicky Howett
- Nick's View by Nick Miller (cartoon)
- Competition: to win Doctor Who Magazine binders
- Competition: to win The Tomb of the Cybermen (Titan Script Book)
Random quote[edit | edit source]
“What do you know, Zbrigniev?"
"Just that, whenever this Doctor turns up ..."
"All hell breaks loose."
Credits[edit | edit source]
- Editor / Designer: John Freeman
- Paste-up: Jacqui Papp
- Production: Jenni Bird
- Advertising: Julie Hughes
- Advisor: John Nathan-Turner
- Magazine Group Editor: Sheila Cranna
- Managing Director: Robert Sutherland
- Excelsior: Stan Lee
Additional details[edit | edit source]
- Repeated announcement Data Coils and Rel Time from DWM 154 the features will be combined and revamped into the Magazine's own special Classified page for readers and with payment per word offers guaranteed inclusion rather than the formerly used "first out of the bag" approach. Interestingly a second half page form is given over to outlining terms and conditions, publication dates and submission details!
- This issue priced £1.25 (UK) features cover photography by Steve Cook.
- DWM 154 will see a new format and four regular colour pages added along with a price increase to £1.50 (UK).
- Although uncelebrated, this issue marks the 10th anniversary of the magazine.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.